I enjoy giving talks in the UK and abroad, on topics that range from science, to horticulture, ecology or travel. Here are a few examples of talks I have given:
- Plant hunting in the 21st century
- Conserving cultivated plants: Plant Heritage and the National Plant Collections
- Plant conservation around the world
- Using DNA to identify plants
- Insects in gardens: friends and foes
- The fascinating world of pollens
- The plants of Malaysia/Northern Vietnam/Madeira and their use in gardens
My audiences have ranged from gardening clubs to MSc students or government staff.
If you would like to hear me talk please feel free to drop me an email.