I am able to organise workshops in the UK and Europe, for a variety of audiences. Topics have included, for example:
- Making herbarium specimens – for science or as natural ornaments
- Botanical printing using plant-based inks and natural materials
- Transforming your garden for biodiversity in a day
- Identifiying common insect groups and their roles
- Orchid biology and diversity
- Identifying and managing urban and brownfield flora
- How to use social media to promote horticulture
- Plant taxonomy – how plants are named and classified
- Developing and managing plant collections
My workshops can be delivered in English or French.
If you are interested in a workshop please feel free to contact me.